Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:00:20 -0600 (CST)
From:      Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree problems

Hi,
	Well, I resolved my Alpha/FreeBSD/X video issues. I found a
PC164LX/533MHz Alpha to replace my PC164/500MHz Alpha. The setup works
great with the ATI Rage Pro 8M PCI card I dug up, which wouldn't even wake
the monitor from sleep mode on the PC164.
	I'll probably keep the PC164 around and eventually use it for
something.

Thanks,
Josh