Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Patrick Thomas <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>
To:        Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
Cc:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@geekpunk.net>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: inuring FreeBSD to the apache bug without upgrading apache ?

What none of you has mentioned is the thought I had in mind when I asked
this question, and that is, I have a r&d machine with 16 jails on it, each
running apache.

Therefore in a situation like this it would be _much_ easier to just tune
a sysctl or rebuild the kernel, vs. rebuilding 16 differently configured,
different versions of apache.  YMMV.

--PT