Date:      03 Jan 2003 10:10:56 +0000
From:      Ian Watkinson <ian.watkinson@ehsbrann.com>
To:        Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Procmail and Exim - Freebsd

On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 23:39, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Thursday,  2 January 2003 at 15:39:07 +0000, Ian Watkinson wrote:
> > Trying to get Fetmail - Procmail - Exim working.
>
> Please don't reply to a thread with a completely different topic.

Thread? Threads are in usenet, this is a mailing list.

> This message is:

That's not in my original headers looking at the full headers of the
message I posted.

> That is a thread about problems starting X applications.  It makes it

Er, no the subject makes it quite clear it's a post about Procmail and
Exim, on Freebsd.

> really difficult to follow to find a completely unrelated set of
> messages in the thread.  It also makes it much more difficult to
> filter with procmail, BTW.

What's wrong with filtering on Subject?

Can you tell me where the extra header is added, and where the posting
FAQ is for the list, as I seem to have missed the don't reply to the
list and change the subject bit..

> Greg
> --
> When replying to this message, please copy the original recipients.
> If you don't, I may ignore the reply or reply to the original recipients.
> For more information, see http://www.lemis.com/questions.html
> See complete headers for address and phone numbers

Your sig sep is broken btw...

--

Ian Watkinson
EHS Brann