Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:09:56 -1000
From:      Werner Thie <werner@thieprojects.ch>
To:        Nick <Nick@Pettefar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-update.conf details for RPi

Hi Nick

I usually fetch my sources via SVN, the preferred way as per

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/svn.html

Checkout the sources like

cd /usr/local
svn checkout http://svn.freebsd.org/base/head src

cd src

svn info in the /usr/local/src directory will give you

Working Copy Root Path: /usr/local/src
Repository Root: http://svn.freebsd.org/base
Repository UUID: ccf9f872-aa2e-dd11-9fc8-001c23d0bc1f
Revision: 253440
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: grehan
Last Changed Rev: 253440
Last Changed Date: 2013-07-18 01:37:33 +0200 (Thu, 18 Jul 2013)

If you're doing it on the RPi itself (not cross compiling) the sources
would go where the handbook says, namely /usr/src

HTH, Werner

>>> root@fbsd10:/root/crochet/work/obj/arm.armv6/usr/src/sys/RPI-B