Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:04:29 -0500
From:      "Scott Stevens" <myxlplyx@fuse.net>
To:        "Oliver, Michael W." <oliver.michael@gargantuan.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wierd network issues on LAN - hard to describe

Some other people suggested the same thing as well. I did it and it works
for everything except pop3, but I've had problems with popper acting flaky
in the past so it's possible that wierdness is completely unrelated. Any
ideas on why this would pop up all of a sudden after years of not being an
issue?

Anyway, thanks to everyone that replied, you help is much appreciated.
Didn't realise this list was so popular!

scott.