Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:49:41 -0500
From:      Derek Young <bleach@orcacom.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make clean break

I did a cvsup this morning, and tried to dod a make clean on the whole deal
cause it has been awhile since I done it and all.

===> lang/tcl83
===>  Cleaning for tcl-8.3.5_2
===> lang/tcl84
===>  Cleaning for tcl-8.4.3,1
===> lang/tclX
===>  Cleaning for tclX-8.3.5
===> lang/tclX80
===>  Cleaning for tclX-8.0.4
===> lang/tclX82
make: don't know how to make clean. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/lang.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.

This is horrible, do you understand the repercussions of this? Some girl may
come over to my house, and see my cluttered ports directory. She may base off
that that I am irresponsible and not fit for marriage, which means I will
never get laid or have any children! Please help! :)

Derek