Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:50:04 -0400
From:      Munish Chopra <mchopra@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, obrien@FreeBSD.org, yar@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/41149: fix lukemftpd man page: /etc/nologin -> /var/run/nologin

On 2002-08-21 05:55 +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
> Synopsis: fix lukemftpd man page: /etc/nologin -> /var/run/nologin
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
> State-Changed-By: ceri
> State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 21 05:53:05 PDT 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> obrien seems to be responsible for importing lukemftpd.
>
> While changing this will add to the overhead of importing this code,
> how do you feel about making this change ?
>

> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->obrien
> Responsible-Changed-By: ceri
> Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Aug 21 05:53:05 PDT 2002
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> The patch is good.  Question is whether the developer responsible for
> importing this code wants to add the overhead of a patch for our tree.

I believe we need an import of 1.2 beta 2 (we're currently at beta 1) to
work on lukem's current code base. I'm trying to work with Yar Tikhiy
<yar@freebsd.org> to resolve some possible issues, lukem seems to be
very approachable for changes/patches. If lukemftpd is to replace our
current ftpd, we will also have to do some work on the sendfile stuff
that was recently discussed on the lists.

--
Munish Chopra