Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:43:01 -0500
From:      Chris Orr <chris@manual-override.net>
To:        <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freeradius on sparc64

Hi,

I am having some issues with 5.1/sparc64 authenticating users with
freeradius to the password file.  It works great on 5.1/i386.  Same config
files.

Its really strange.
Im just curious if others have run into this problem, or if its my crazy
Netra.

Note: these next few lines maybe nonsense due to a lack of expertise.
I -think- Freeradius uses the getpwd function to auth to the passwd files.
Is there any chance that something is different between the i386 and sparc64
versions?
Again, I apologize for my ignorance in this area.
Here is the output of uname -a

FreeBSD compaq-sucks.net 5.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE #18: Tue Jun 10
21:28:22 EST 2003
chris@netra.compaq-sucks.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NETRA  sparc64

Thank you for any input on this matter!
-chris