Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:07:28 +0100 (CET)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Firewall problems?????

Hello,
I have this problem since version 2.2.5 and still I have this problem in
3.0.0 RELEASE also.

I have activated the firewall on my host and now for example I have only 2
firewall rules.
Well sometimes happens that I got this message from the kernel to the
console "send to: buffer overflow"  and the host become unreachble
from outside it does not reply to ping and it is also impossible to reach
sites outside my host. I do not know if it is due to the fact that the
firewall is enabled or not, but I ahve this problem since 2.2.5 Release as
I Told. Anyway I musr reboot the system to make network work again.
Anyone has some usefull suggestion ???
thanks

Rick