Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 11:08:43 +0400
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IWill and sio, again and again

Hello!

I am using IWill MB with weird comports, not detectable by sio driver. I have
found patches, applied them and all was well.

I've tried to build current kernel and found that sio.c has changed, and the
old patch won't fit anymore.

Does anyone know if there is any effort to commit changes to kernel ssources,
to make soi.c understand EVERY comport, or at least make something like
options WEIRDCOMPORT, so I won't have to patch again and again?

Alex.