Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:23:22 -0400
From:      dave@hawk-systems.com (Dave)
To:        "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: shell script or command line for user/group quota

Have looked at it in the past, and it isn't all that bad if you are looking for
a whole wack of stuff.  Little too much overhead for us, as we have our systems
already integrated to the max with custom interfaces.  Pete's direction towards

	/usr/ports/sysutils/setquota

was along the lines of what I was looking for. Thanks though

Dave