Date:      Sat, 01 Sep 2001 22:16:09 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Documenting pcic changes to -CURRENT and -STABLE

In message <200109020412.f824CkD03205@intruder.bmah.org> Bruce A. Mah writes:
: Thanks Warner, much appreciated!  I was hoping that you'd be able to
: spend time working on code (or dealing with little incidentals like
: eating or sleeping) rather than replying to my questions.

Well, I've been in "take a break and think about the last few problems
mode" right now.  I've managed to dig a 15' long 2' deep trench in the
last few days while working on it in the back of my brain.  Only 35'[*]
to go :-)

Warner