Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:05:13 +0200
From:      Morten Rodal <morten@rodal.no>
To:        David Xu <davidxu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libthr/libkse and Mozilla Firebird

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:22:06AM +0800, David Xu wrote:
> Did those saw Mozilla Firebird crashed test Mozilla as well ?
> I used to use Mozilla, and never saw it crashed.
>=20

I just tested the Mozilla (www/mozilla-gtk2 ; mozilla-gtk2-1.4) port,
and I can confirm that it too just disappears without a trace when run
with libkse.  It also, like Mozilla Firebird, freezes (not the
computer, just the app) with libthr.

I yet to experience any other faults with libkse.

--=20
Morten Rodal

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND--