Date:      08 Apr 2002 17:08:42 -0600
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gnostscript-gnu

I just found my problem with ghostscript-gnu.  Apparantly, at some state
of changes I managed to get a version that created /nonexistant.  It got
created as a directory and messed up the logic of extracting the jpeg
port.  Still unclear why the port needed to be extracted instead of
using the installed headers.

Sean