Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 1998 05:12:58 GMT
From:      "Satish Basvapatri" <satishb@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Hi

Hi,

I have one problem with sockets.

I have one server and many clients. Server listens at a particular port.
The clients themselves acts as servers for other clients and the opeen
the connection and never closes them. If the server crashes without
closing the socket when I am trying to restart the server I am getting
error message "port in user". Can you suggest is there any way to clear
up this port?

Thanks
Satish Basvapatri