Date:      Thu, 4 May 1995 22:13:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Daniel Baker <dbaker@Concorde-Mail.NeoSoft.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Colorado FT

 I've finally gotten my Colorado floppy tape drive probed by ther kernel,
I just updated my kernsrc to the new 422 SNAP!

 Only thing is that it dosen't seem like it does anything when I'm using
the tape drive. It runs the tape, but it seems like it writes, then
rewinds, then writes, so it never gets anywhere.. Just for a test, I
tried to backup /etc -- after a hour, I killed the process.

What is the exact command I should be typing in? I read the ft man page,
and executed those commands, but no luck.

Also, how do I erase and format a tape, etc?

Daniel Baker -- NeoSoft Student Assistant (UseNet, FTP & FreeNet Admin.)
DBaker@NeoSoft.COM
DBaker@Concorde-Mail.NeoSoft.COM
      ** http://www.neosoft.com/neosoft/staff/dbaker/default.html **