Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 10:24:49 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Ben Stuart <stuart@i2k.com>
Cc:        "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: natd/ppp problem

Have a look at http://www.FreeBSD.org/FAQ/userppp.html.  There's a
bit in there about this.

Things probably ``don't work'' without the alias switch because
you've got a dynamic IP an are expecting the ``first connection'' to
work (this is also in the FAQ).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>