Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:20:58 -0500
From:      Timothy Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
To:        John <john@starfire.mn.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Out of the frying pan...

On Jan 13, 2005, at 5:18 PM, John wrote:

> Yeah - thinking about that - but should I really need SEVERAL Gb to
> support the environment I want?  Maybe...

FWIW, the day after Thanksgiving, BestBuy had a 250GB drive for $80
after $100 rebate.  Even if you can't find a deal that good, your time
is worth money, and if financially possible, even $50 will get you a
nice large hard drive these days and you can completely segregate
Windows onto another drive if you want.

(Then again, I bought the drive basically on principle because it was
such a good deal, then I ended up buying a new desktop to put it in, so
you never know where these things will lead... but fortunately for me
it led me to finally have a 100% FreeBSD box)

Sounds like you've since got it working, glad to hear it.

TjL