Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        "jfesler@calweb.com" <jflists@calweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anti-spam in hub.mc

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, jfesler@calweb.com wrote:
> Personally, mail to "postmaster" is *always* accepted over here.
> Period.  Regardless of other filters that are  in place.  Most of the
> time, the error message I give out says to contact Postmaster, as
> in may cases domain  names are  being used without consent of their owners.

A domain or IP block only makes it into our filters after the postmaster
there has made it clear that they don't care if someone sends spam
from their site. (saying we can't do anything about spam amounts to
don't care)  I haven't blocked a relay site yet but I do have some
candidates.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com