Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 02:04:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Barron <pat@transarc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Telnet to FreeBSD from Solaris

I'm seeing a problem where, if I telnet to a FreeBSD system from a Sun
running Solaris 2.5 or 2.5.1, and hit ^C during the session, my telnet
session is dropped.  This happens with both 2.2.2 and a fairly recent
cvsup of -current.  Has anyone else seen this?  Since it only seems to
happen from Solaris systems, and it happens from all Solaris 2.5 or 2.5.1
systems I've tried, I'm guessing that it's a Solaris problem, but thought
someome here might know a PatchID or something I could ask Sun for.

Thanks,
--Pat.