Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:06:30 -0400
From:      "Joe Gleason" <clash@tasam.com>
To:        <vaevictus@socket.net>, <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problems with a pair of 3c905b's

For the network card issue, I suggest that you either upgrade to 3.2-stable
or goto http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul/ and see if there are newer xl0 drives
you could use.  The later is the simplest, but will require a kernel
recompile.

I remember a discussion on one of the list a while back.  The main idea of
it was that increasing individual items such NMBCLUSTERS instead of
increasing MAXUSERS will yeild better/more reliable results.   Look in LINT
for examples of how to do either.

Joe Gleason
Tasam