Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 23:59:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        root@mantar.slip.netcom.com (Manfred Antar)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, mike@smith.net.au, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VM: Process hangs sleeping on vmpfw

> It is very possible that I had a cdrom (FreeBSD Ports) mounted and was
> copying some of the distfiles.The console was in another window and
> i didn't see when the message happened.
> Manfred

Anyone having problems with the CD9660 code, let me know.  You *could*
use the ext2fs patch (names changed, only) but... something grates me
about trying to page out to read-only media.  I can't figure out what
it is.. ;-).  I'd like to squash the CD9660 the right way, but that's
one that will take a bit more than a minute to do.

Is there a call, at all, for being able to mount a CD9660 read/write?
I've thought about this before, but it seems like it's not a very
good idea: some poor schmuck will mount his WORM drive R/W and get
access times written all over his disk 8-(.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.