Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:30:50 EST
From:      GLOBALLINK2001@aol.com
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new documentation

Hello,
    Ok before we get started, I wanna gather up all the people that are
interested in writing some tutorials, there is no big commitment just write
some HOWTO's etc, whenever you have some time.
    To let me know you would like to participate just send me an E-mail
saying so and include some info. For example the first person to say he would
help out was Sebastian, and he just told me some basic info his job E-mail,
name etc. All that info is optional, the only thing i would really like is
the E-mail address you would like to discuss things with. A first name would
also be great.
    Thanks alot,
            Arthur