Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:08:15 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Stanley.Hopcroft@ipaustralia.gov.au
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Password aging for Radius-Cistron server ?

set cistron radius to authenticate from the unix passwords...then
implement the password aging there.

you can even implement exec-wait to do some additional validations....i
have a little program i call from there to test a user's group membership
for dial-up and isdn authentication.

cheers,
jeff

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 Stanley.Hopcroft@ipaustralia.gov.au wrote:

> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> Please would you let me know how my employer can implement password discipline
> particuarly the enforced renewal of passwords periodically for the cistron
> RADIUS authentication server.
>
> The application is for telecommuters to dial into there firewall protected work
> environment.
>
> If RADIUS is not the way to do this, what should I do ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Yours sincerely.

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |