Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      van snickers <vanette8@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freeBSD.org
Subject:   pls help me

--0-789893580-1030153500=:83046

to whom it may concern,

i would kile to asked some help from u coz i dont know waht to do.. i need u to hepl me

my problem is " my instructor want me to make  a program (assemble lang.prog) that  will display just like this format

Multiplication

Addtion

Subtraction

Divsion

if u selet one of its command , it will display

Enter number___

Enter another number____

Answer____

Do u want to continue? Y/N

if u select no it will automatically go back to the menu / commands

pls help me ,,,   i have 1 week more to go  .. if i could not run this program i wont take the final exam.. have pity on me pls..

i have started it but  a liitle only

pls i want u to hepl me .. im great need

by the way im a computer student here in phillippines

 i want ur help

Need  a help

Vanette

--0-789893580-1030153500=:83046

<P>to whom it may concern,</P>
<P>i would kile to asked some help from u coz i dont know waht to do.. i need u to hepl me </P>
<P>my problem is " my instructor want me to make&nbsp; a program (assemble lang.prog) that&nbsp; will display just like this format</P>
<P>Multiplication</P>
<P>Addtion</P>
<P>Subtraction</P>
<P>Divsion</P>
<P>if u selet one of its command , it will display</P>
<P>Enter number___</P>
<P>Enter another number____</P>
<P>Answer____</P>
<P>Do u want to continue? Y/N</P>
<P>if u select no it will automatically go back to the menu / commands</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>pls help me ,,,&nbsp;&nbsp; i have 1 week more to go&nbsp; .. if i could not run this program i wont take the final exam.. have pity on me pls..</P>
<P>i have started it but&nbsp; a liitle only&nbsp; </P>
<P>pls i want u to hepl me .. im great need</P>
<P>by the way im a computer student here in phillippines</P>
<P>&nbsp;i want ur help </P>
<P>Need&nbsp; a help </P>
<P>Vanette</P>
--0-789893580-1030153500=:83046--