Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:08:36 +0100
From:      Nick Barnes <Nick.Barnes@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   binding multiple network routes

If I have two or more serial (modem) connections between a pair of
FreeBSD boxes, can I bind them together under PPP or SLIP to give me a
single higher-bandwidth IP connection?

Background: I am setting up a new office using a 28.8K modem to talk
to a head office.  The class of phone line restricts me to 28.8K (it's
a long story).  I would like more bandwidth than this.  ISDN, xDSL,
leased lines, etc are not affordable options.  Is it possible to bind
together two or more 28.8K modem lines to provide greater bandwidth?

Nick B