Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 11:48:57 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <bwithrow@BayNetworks.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sun NFS interop problem

I wrote about this a while ago, but I still (2.1.5) have the problem
interoping with sun NFS where the FreeBSD machine sends a message
to one sun machine port and gets a reply from another port on the
sun machine and drops it.

I have worked around it by adding static routes on the sun, but
that is geting cumbersome now that we have so many FreeBSD workstations
(Yay.. They are displacing the suns cause the P6_200 FreeBSD machines
beat the crap out of anything sun makes for twice the bucks, and
once you configure them right, you can hardly tell the difference).

So, can someone tell me where this check is in the FreeBSD code,
so I can try to disable it?

--
Robert Withrow -- (+1 508 436 8256)
BWithrow@BayNetworks.com