Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 1996 14:33:34 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      BSD News/Mail Reader <bsd@jim.htsa.hva.nl>
Subject:   MPU-401 driver

Hello there,

I am a Roland MPU-401 user and I want to use it under Free BSD 2.1.0.
But... Which program supports this piece of machinery, and how do I
know if my kernel is ready for using the MPU-401?

I compiled my kernel with the following hardware options:

controller snd0
device mpu0 at isa? port 0x330 irq 9 drq 0

When I look at the ouput of 'dmesg' the kernel has found my MPU-401,
and shows the version number 0.0

Is this MPU-driver a dummy-driver, or can I use it?

Thanks,

Robin Huiser