Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:51:25 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, sam@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxp and 802.3 flow control

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 12:55:03PM -0600, Kenneth D. Merry wrote:
[fxp]
> It would be nice if there were actually detailed docs available for those
> boards that didn't require an NDA.

I second this, given I (and other people) would really like to see hardware
IPSEC support for the fxp, too. I bought an i82550ED (crypto-variant) second
hand (which I assume was legally imported into the UK), but aside from reverse
engineering, I'm not sure where to start on doing productive work to this end.

BMS