Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:56:39 -0800
From:      Vergel de Guzman <vergel@xoommail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation problem

Sir,

I think there is something with installation from DOS
partition. I have recently downloaded rel 3.1 and followed
its instruction which is create FreeBSD directory under root
directory. Copy distribution under freebsd directory, each
distribution with its own directory.

Installation cant find the distributions. I finally resolve
it by moving the distributions to the root directory, not
using freebsd directory.

FYI,
Vergel