Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 09:49:02 -0500
From:      The_Fine_Line <the_fine_line@Hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.1 HELP!

Help!!!!
     When Installing FreeBsd v3.1 release from floppy all goes well
until I get to /bin/bin.AQ then I am getting a write error message
"Write failure on transfer! (wrote -1 of 1024 bytes)...
     I have re downloaded the file from ftp.freebsd.org so as to say I
do not fell that it is curupted I had used new disks reformatted and
all.
     The machine I'm installing to is a PB 486dx 20 w/16 meg Ram but
only 170M HD...
 HD is configuerd as follows
Root    /             20M
swap    /swap     20M