Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:35:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        bms@spc.org
Cc:        valiantsoul@earthlink.net
Subject:   Re: Driver question

In message: <20031109075617.GK683@saboteur.dek.spc.org>
            Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org> writes:
: Craig,
:
: On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 10:11:22PM -0500, Craig StJean wrote:
: > I have a prism2 USB wireless device. I've never written drivers before but I have been developing for the past 8 years. Could someone guide me to a website or something that would help me write a USB wrapper for the wi device? I have a copy of the old uwi driver which is now broken so it may help me along the way aswell.
:
: I'd suggest co-ordinating your efforts with Stuart Walsh who wrote the atwi
: USB driver. This is for atmel USB parts, but there are certain devices with
: the same VID/PIDs which are prism2 USB devices. His code might serve as a
: good starting point for you.

There's also an OpenBSD wi driver that has a USB attachment.

Warner