Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 01:47:03 -0700
From:      "Robert L Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        "Mike O'Brien" <obrien@leonardo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exabyte 8200 not working right?

Check your devices in the dev file, do you have a /dev/nsa0, the third
line of your DUMP output doesn't match with your shell script.  Check your
script, is the correct device specified?

If your missing some devices in your /dev, make them with the MAKEDEV
command.  MAKEDEV sa# or MAKEDEV local, see man MAKEDEV.  Double check
your script and try again.

"Mike O'Brien" <obrien@leonardo.net>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
05/08/2001 12:00 AM