Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 10:55:03 -0500
From:      Joann Hoblitz <jhoblitz@erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   zip drives

    Hi,
            I finally recompiled my kernel and added (vpo) for my zip
drive and it showed up then I recieved a error going like this "
error/timeout /5". I also tried to access it buy using all the known
scissi devices on my system and all I get is device not configured. So I
tried to remake these devices and recieved bad disk error form them all;
so I tried to make them all and I still got the same errors. Can someone
help me because all my graphics and poems are locked up on these disks.
Oh yeah they are msdos formatted. Thanks for all your help.
                                        CHAD