Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 17:32:17 -0800
From:      Mike Tossy <mtossy@interbase.com>
To:        "'Paulo C. Marques F.'" <paul@u-netsys.com.br>, Mike Tossy <mtossy@interbase.com>
Subject:   RE: Interbase 4 for FreeBSD.

Here it is... [our entry for the commercial software section]

InterBase - The Perfect Embedded Database Behind every great
client/server application you'll find a great database.  Very possibly
an embedded database. The hallmark of a great embedded database is its
ability to empower applications and deliver information while
remaining virtually invisible to the end user and requiring little or
no attention from the database administrator. That database is
InterBase.  InterBase's Japanese partner, RIOS Corporation, is now
offering a port of InterBase 4 for FreeBSD. Additional information is
available at http://www.interbase.com or directly from RIOS at
http://iblinux.rios.co.jp/intl/

Thanks, please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Regards,

Mike Tossy
Director, Strategy & Business Development
InterBase Software Corporation

831-431-6505