Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:47:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      joed@sioux (Joe Diehl)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   userlevel ppp in 2.2.1 make failed

Greetings,

I just spent the last few hours upgrading my machine from 2.2-BETA to
2.2.1R...  The upgrade went fairly smoothly, just waiting for my
new kernel to finish before I call it quits for the night...

While trying to recompile iijppp under 2.2.1-RELEASE, the make
dies complaining of not knowing how to make uucplock.c (which doesn't
exist in the iijppp source tree).  Just to be sure I was dealing with
a correct source tree, I rm -rfed the usr.sbin src tree and reinstalled
it from scratch...  The problem remained.

Any thoughts on this problem?

Please CC: any replies directly back to me, as I will be unable to receive
list traffic until I can get iijppp recompiled.

Thanks

---
Joe Diehl <joed@telecom.ksu.edu>
KSU Dept. of Telecommunications