Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:10:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Peter Ulrich (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   OpenOffice627 : Xprint

Hi everybody,

I just installed the OpenOffice627 Binaries in Linux emulation,
most of it seems to work, but it will not print because - at
least a message says so - it cannot find Xprint.
Does anyone know what sort of program Xprint is?
I tried - because of the name - the XFree86-Print-Server but
that does not seem to be the right thing.

Thanks for all your answers.

Uli.