Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 05:17:31 -0400
From:      Jim Brown <jpb@sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Improved searching for FreeBSD.org web site

I see value in having both search engines available. CPAN does this, and I
use all of them when I am looking for something truly obscure.

I extend my sincere thanks to both support offers.  FreeBSD can now go from
horrible searching to excellent in one^h^h^h two steps.

jpb
===

* Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com> [2002-08-23 08:54]: