Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:23:31 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ermal_Lu=E7i?= <eri@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Time to upgrade the pf port in FreeBSD ?

On 28.7.2010 3:28, Xin LI wrote:

> On 2010/07/27 18:23, Kristian Krĉmmer Nielsen wrote:
>>   Hey,
>>
>> As of time being, we still include pf as of OpenBSD 4.1 (released May
>> 2007).
>>
>> So I was wondering, how many is actually using pf and is it time to get
>> together and update the current port of pf included in FreeBSD to a more
>> recent version?, e.x. the version from OpenBSD 4.7?
>>
>> Has anyone considered this? / is anyone interested in doing this?
>
> IIRC someone have work in progress in a svn branch but I'm not sure if
> it's HEAD-ready or not...

It is Ermal Luci (eri@) who is working on it. Unfortunately, I couldn't
get any update for this project from him for the latest status report,
however 6 months ago he submitted this:
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2009-10-2009-12.html#Syncing-pf%284%29-with-OpenBSD-4.5

--
S pozdravom / Best regards