Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 17:06:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Moving aout libs (part of aout->elf upgrade)

> If there is an out-of-date library relative to one already in the directory
> that the old one would be moved to, you will be asked for confirmation before
> it is deleted.

Eek.  More confirmations.  I was actually going to note that the
confirmations already in there, while certainly very kind to the new
upgrader, are a royal PITA to someone like myself who wants to just
start a conversion build and leave it to run to completion.  It runs
up to the first confirmation and then stops, which sucks.  Any chance
of either removing this sudden attack of interactivity in the build
process or making it conditional?  Thanks!

- Jordan