Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 10:35:20 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        "Walker, Scott" <WALKERSC@cibc.ca>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about DFE-530TX

Ok, that's the VIA Rhine; Bill should have a driver ready in a week or
two going on his past record.  Keep your ears to the -hackers and
-current mailing lists for a call for testers from Bill Paul, or keep an
eye on http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul for a VIA or Rhine directory.

In general, when asking about hardware, you need to mention:

 - Who makes it
 - What it is
 - The (exact) model number
 - Anything else known about it (esp. chipset, claimed compatibility,
   etc.)