Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:31:55 -0800
From:      click46 <click46@mminternet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Signal 11?

Hello,
	I'm sure you're all tired of dumb newbie's asking really easy questions.
But when ever I try to install FreeBSD 3.4 on my p75, it creates the
partitions, and then "returns a signal 11, if you can reproduce this, turn
on debug mode" (or something to that effect). I turn on debug mode, but no
change. I did a novice install, and set every thing to auto.
	Its a conner 1.2GB hard drive. I have a feeling its an disk controller
problem. But I dunno. I have a sohoware network card, as far as I can tell,
it recognizes and connects (it flashes on my switch)

Thanks for any help, i'm real new to unix, and look forward to learning alot.

lates all,
click46