Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 12:00:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "\"D. Rock\" <Daniel Rock" <rock@CS.Uni-SB.DE>
To:        hm@kts.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b and 2nd B-channel

Hellmuth Michaelis writes:
 > D. Rock wrote:
 >
 > > But: if the 1st ISDN channel is blocked (e.g. used by a phone call)
 > > isdnd correctly switches to the 2nd B-channel but cannot build up
 > > a connection. On the isdnd screen I can only see "outbytes" but
 > > nothing coming in. This is the log of the isppp0 device:
 >
 > I have seen exactly this with a Teles 16.3. I thought one HSCX channel
 > was defect, but after moving the card to a different i/o address it
 > worked - some other card overlayed the i/o address of the second
 > HSCX channel.
Thanks,
I just switched to another I/O address. Now both B-channels seem to
work. But the only conflict I noticed was on the primary HSCX channel
(AddrA=0x620, the same as the AWE32)?

But this morning the card was wedged so badly (same symptoms: isdnd
shows outgoing, but no incoming traffic) that only a power cycle
helped (also under Win95 no connection).

Daniel