Date:      Mon, 1 May 1995 11:06:56 +0800 (HKT)
From:      John Beukema <jbeukema@HK.Super.Net>
To:        Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ftok() .c and man page

--1915892383-752729280-799297523=:28879

Seeing that your are nearing a release, I wonder whether you have the
function ftok.c somewhere in the tree? It is used in conjunction with the
SYSVQUEUES.

I received the enclosed function and man page by mail from netBSD.  It
works well, is documented and its copyright seems consistent with fbsd.

jbeukema

--1915892383-752729280-799297523=:28879--