Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:08:41 -0500
From:      Jim Pirzyk <pirzyk@faf.disney.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dual boot with FreeBSD/Solaris using booteasy

I am trying to setup my system to dual boot FreeBSD 3.0 and Solaris 7
(SunOS 5.7).  I am using booteasy from 3.0

Both the OSes are on their own IDE disk with FreeBSD being on wd0s1
and Solaris on wd1s1.

Now /stand/sysinstall sees the Solaris partition as a linux_swap but
when booteasy starts up, it only presents me with

F1	FreeBSD

and does not display the second choice.

Do I need to use another boot manager?

TIA