Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 96 10:10:39 EDT
From:      akiva!jwb@research.att.com (J. W. Ballantine)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mach34 and Logitech cordless mouseman problem

I posted this problem to the x.i386unix news group, and received no

I have an ATI Graphics Ultra Pro (Mach32) video board and a
Logitech cordless mouseman problem.  My XF86Config is set to
a Chorded mouse.  With the ctwm and fvwm windows managers, when I
press the middle button on the root window, the menu window does pop
up, but as I move the mouse, the window moves also (ie I can't access it).
Under ctwm when I press the left and right buttons, the window also pops
up, but it is now accessable, although it doesn't work.  If I turn Chorded
off and Emulate on then the two button press works fine.  (I also
have ServerNumLock set.)

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix the Chorded problem so I can use
the middle button???

Thanks

Jim Ballantine