Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:29:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng." <lkchen@ksu.edu>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS Performance issue against NetApp

Hmmm, I guess all our Gen8's have been for the new vCloud project.  But, a =
few months ago boss had gone to putting LSI SAS 2008 and Intel EXPI9402PT c=
ards into our other Proliants (DL380 G7's and DL180 G6's).  Currently the o=
nly in production FreeBSD server (9.1) is on a DL180 G6.  I was working on =
a DL380 G7, but I lost that hardware to a different project.

The Dell PowerEdge 2650 that does our monitoring is getting on...I guess th=
e box is about a month away to turning 10....and we've had some other boxes=
 like it self-destruct in spectacular ways....