Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:22:30 +1000
From:      Corey Ralph <corey@net-tech.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using radius to NT server?

Thanks everyone for your help.

Just to clarify, the 3com boxes are the 56k systems, this is for a 33k.

From what I've read elsewhere, the NT radius server uses non-standard encryption
so probably isn't supported in libradius.

I ended up setting up cistron radiusd on another box, and with pam_smb got it to
authenticate off the nt domain.  I then made a perl script to convert its logs
to the same format as the nt ones to work it into our billing software.

It is much more powerful anyway, makes it easier to do static ip's etc.

Cheers.