Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:33:17 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compupic

At 22/09/99, you wrote:
>For those who have been working on getting the Linux version of Compupic
>running on FreeBSD (see earlier mail on -current in the archives), check
>out http://unix.compupic.com

I am not able to run it :

gmarco:/usr/tmp/compupic# ./compupic [any options]
compupic: abnormal termination: (null)

This is my env:
FreeBSD gmarco.eclipse.org 4.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT #0: Mon Sep 20
09:40:42 CEST
1999     gmarco@gmarco.eclipse.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/GMARCO  i386

The box is a dual P2 400mhz with Xaccel 5.02 and G200.

Any other that is experienced this ?
I'll try on my 3.3-STABLE box at work later...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it