Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:40:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports Team <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ButtFace

[Doesn't really belong on -hackers]

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Chuck Robey wrote:

> That's the one, all right, but in trying to figure out what mpsql wants
> to depend on, I need to find out where this ButtFace thing came from.
> Its on a pixmap thing (not from the xpm port), and I just can't locate
> it.  Anyone remember this odd fella?

$ ssh paddock.freebsd.org
$ cd /b/paddock/asami/chrootdir/var/db/pkg
$ ls | wc -l
	1349
[Yup, we've got a fully installed ports tree]
$ find . -name '+CONTENTS' | xargs grep ButtFace
./libhelp-1.8.1/+CONTENTS:lib/libButtFace.a
./libhelp-1.8.1/+CONTENTS:lib/X11/xmhelp/help/libButtFace-copyright.html
$

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.